Essential oils ~ everybody is talking about them. I have had many people say to me, “I want to start using essential oils, but I don’t know what to do with them.” Essential oils are fragrant, highly concentrated natural constituents that are found in plants. They are what give the plant its characteristic odor and contain the healing power of the plant from which it was extracted. Simply put, they are nature’s provision to help improve and heal our bodies and the environment around us.
There are really no limits to the benefits of essential oils, and there are many ways you can use and apply them daily to improve your overall health and environment in your home, office or the places you spend your time.
In this segment, I am going to talk about our Immune Boost oil, which is a combination of clove, lemon, cinnamon, eucalyptus and rosemary essential oils, most commonly known as Thieves® oil. By themselves, the list of each oil’s benefits is astonishing, but combined in this powerful blend, the benefits are plentiful!
Here is a quick list of how Immune Boost can help:
This short list gives you an idea of just a few things Immune Boost can do, but we encourage you to do research and learn more about this amazing oil and its vast list of benefits. Explore it and use your imagination ~ you’ll be surprised at what you can do with it!
We want to share a few of the ways we are using Immune Boost to help get you started on the right track, but be creative ~ we’d love to hear how you are using it!
Check out our video below, and let us know how you’re using it!
All of our oils are 100% pure therapeutic grade oils, so you can count on quality every time, so shop our site and get started today!
We want to share a little bit about eco diva and what we believe in! Check out our YouTube video for more information, but here are a few things we hope you enjoy!
YouTube video: http://tinyurl.com/myecodiva
Founded in 2008 in Nashville, TN, the idea behind eco diva was born out of a desire to design personal care products that were truly natural, chemical free and affordable. After months of trial runs and using friends as guinea pigs, we began creating products that contain no chemical or synthetic ingredients.
Many of our clients have skin sensitivities, so we choose only pure and natural ingredients that are organic when possible, plant-based and biodegradable. Each ingredient is chosen with the environment in mind, and all of our products are created using strict sustainable practices in order to keep our eco-footprint at a minimum.
We have pediatricians, an allergist, dog groomers and a dog rescue that use our products and give out samples to their patients and pooches ~ all of which have benefited greatly from using eco diva!
Our products are sold in stores, salons and wineries all over the Nashville area as well as Asheville, NC, farmer’s markets and online.
We are a company that holds honesty and integrity close to our heart, and we believe in giving back! 10% of all sales go to organizations and charities that we believe in such as International Missions Project ~ http://www.intlmissions.org/ ~ and our bug spray travels all over the world on missions trips and out onto the streets of Nashville for the homeless. We support two great organizations that minister to and help meet the needs of Nashville’s homeless. Here are their links:
Place of Hope: http://placeofhopeinternational.com/home/
Beautiful Eyes Ministry: https://www.facebook.com/beautifuleyesministry/info?tab=page_info
We never tire of the success stories we hear, and every day we are thankful to God to be able to do what we love most!
Knowing what ingredients are in your sunscreen, good and bad, will go a long way in helping you protect your skin safely! “Real-world observations of sunscreen use show that actual protection is limited far more by the amount applied and how often it is reapplied than by the SPF.”
Here are some fun facts you may not know about bug me not bug spray!
bug me not is now being sold in nine different venues which include a variety of upscale boutiques, salons, pet shops and wineries.
And there you go....now you know some random facts about bug me not!
Here are some fun facts you may not know about our doggy wash!
• A local dog groomer’s persistent requests for a dog shampoo was the inspiration for our doggy wash flea & tick in 2013. It has gone through two recipe improvements since!
• We make our doggy wash with gentle castile soap (made from plant sources), apple cider vinegar (a mild insect repellant that soothes dry, irritated skin, calms hot spots, controls dandruff and adds a shine to your pet’s coat), vegetable glycerin (a natural emollient that softens and soothes your pet’s skin) and essential oils excellent for flea & tick control!
• It has been confirmed that at least two people use our doggy wash on their own hair! I guess what’s good for the dog is good for their person too!
• Used in conjunction with our eczema relief oil, many dogs have found relief from a variety of skin problems. Dog rescue groups have been using this method much to veterinarians’ pleasant surprise!
• Our doggy wash is being used from the West Coast to the East Coast and can be found in several upscale boutiques, shops and pet stores!
• We have received many testimonies from all over about how our doggy wash has helped your sweet pets greatly, and we cherish each and every one of them! It smells amazing, and your dog will LOVE it!